Instructions for filling on-line registration form and making on-line payment of registration fee
This process involves the following steps:
1) Click on the "SIGN UP".
2) Fill in your Personal Information and Submit.
3) A confirmation mail will be sent to you on your given e-mail id along with your registration link.
4) On clicking this link your online registration account will be activated.
5) This activation will redirect you to the on-line registration page.
6) Now login and continue with the registration process as per the instructions given in the form and on completion click the Submit button.
7) You will be directed to the ATOM online secure payment gateway.
8) Keep payment details ready, which may be Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Demand Draft/NEFT/RTGS/Direct payment into Dena Bank account.
1) A processing fee of Rs 20/ shall be charged from the students in case of payment through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking and the total sum to be submitted is Rs. 1200/.
2) A receipt shall be generated online once the payment is confirmed and the candidate will receive payment confirmation mail
3) Now the on-line registration process is complete.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to take a print out of the generated receipt and keep it safely for their own record & future reference.